..::听听音乐,解解纳闷::..


Sunday, February 22, 2009

I miss it again...

See!!! I miss a chance to gather with u all again...
regret regret regret!!! no my photo in it!!!
but wat to do? since i can't often out at night, coz recently the security around my housing area here is not good...
my 'kaofu' kena pukul and chased by a gang of malay guys , around 14 to 15 years old, 7 to 10 people, when he walk out to buy cigarette...lucky, oni nearly kena 1 hit, but the unlucky people is the 2 brothers who walk down the stairscase nearby...younger brother can escape from it, coz he run away...but the elder brother kena pukul till bleeding...oh god, why this will happen? becoz of this, i lagi tak boleh selalu nak keluar pada waktu malam, terutama waktu malam...
haih~~~~


karmun

0 comments:

Post a Comment