..::听听音乐,解解纳闷::..


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Jakarta trip'09~ Ginny


from left: Brian+ Kalix+Ginny+Amy+Irene





Just for sharing.. This is some of the photo taken during the trip..
We have a very good time at Jakarta, would like to express my thanks to the buddies at jakarTa,, who being our tour Guide during the trip... hehe.. :) thx u very Much....
They are my beloved colleagues..
Let me intoduce them to all of you.. Brian, kalix, Irene and Amy..
Brian+Kalix+Irene are based at Jakarta,our Branch.Amy is my team mate who sit beside me.:) Note: She is Crazy..U cant imagine how crazy is she....
They are not only an ordinary colleagues but my buddies..i love them very much.. keke lol
We share problems, happiness and sadness... :)
I am blessed to have friends like them...
(P/S: im blessed to hav u all as my friends as well)
Friendship Forever
More photos are available at http://profiles.friendster.com/ginny922000

With Love,
Ginny

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GiNNy,

ThanKs for SHarinG...

neXt tIme u CaN oRGaniSe a Trip to jaKarta wItH US...(LonG tIme to waIt..sOB~~)

GaLs PleaSe LearN fRom GiNNy + ChOY YooN...
aLwaYs sHare wATeVer u WanNa sHare with us..

DUn ForGet tHe PurPose to cReaTe tHis BLOg...

Post a Comment