..::听听音乐,解解纳闷::..


Friday, May 22, 2009

My New Year 2009 Trip


Dear buddies,
Just for sharing...
Below are the photo for my company tRip' 2009.. Pangkor Island~01.01.09-03.01.09~ Company is my Second home :P ..I almost spent 12 hours a day in the Office... :) I think most of my colleagues agreed on this... haha...Im wondering?? hehe... Met alots of Friends and buddies in this company..1st Of August will be my 2nd Year annivesary...:) . My company culture is different compared to the others.. I do not know how to explaine..haha...I don't see any politic issue(* at this moment, don't wish to have)..We work as a team,, like a family...Enjoy working in this Company.... (P/S: I am not promoting the company..hehe)... Just sharing...:0

Group photo~ During the dinner and Reward and recognition night...
They are my Colleagues and bosses...
P/S: I am one of the award recipient... :) Proud ?? hehe..
On the way Back to Kajang~ On the Ferry....
Every1 was so happy and they enjoyed the trip very Much...
Waiting for the next Trip.... very soon...
Regards,
Ginny Chow

6 comments:

blackie said...

wah~~~really like a big family!!!
make me jealous lar!!
hw cum u all can so fren with ur colleague..

Pearlene Rosanne said...

yea...make jealous oso...my colleague only got one jer...how to make big family???

NiCoLe said...

haha..i oso jealous la!
ginny,ur company stil got vacancy anot?i wan go ur company interview ady~hahaha

Ginny said...

ya lo...is really a big company...keke.. :) they are all my big brothers and sisters... coz all of them "OLDER" than me...hahahhahahha..im the youngest in the company... no1 break my record until today..P/S: i have been working there for almost 2 years,,,keke.... come on,,gals,,welcome to join the big company...:)

bLacKie said...

so far la~~~~
wait me gt car 1st lor den...xD

Pearlene Rosanne said...

walau....go kajang wor..SO FAR!!! butu have to admit that u r getting older n older...soon there will be somebody take ur role..kekekeke

Post a Comment