..::听听音乐,解解纳闷::..


Friday, December 11, 2009

~Pearlene's latest news~

Hey my friends...

Here is my latest news!! As u all know, im n0w considered running my own business. But the shop was rented by my partner..then, i do service n v split the profits.

The contract with the shop owner will be end January 2010. Then, my partner, she doesnt wanna continue to rent that shop anymore. Means, I have to find myself another way la..!! But she intend to hire me..to work at her shop,which is doing wholesale for hair,nails and beauty products!

Frankly, that wasn't my major..so i refuse to la..of cos!! (*but i havent tell her yet..she's now waiting for my answer)

So..i made a few calls..check some websites..
Then I went for interview twice..Bcos I wanna go back to where I belong..KLCC..all my customer were there..
So, i tried Nail Parlour @ KLCC..but Nail Parlour they do have 8 outlet around Malaysia..They want me to rotate at least 3 places..(Mid Valley, CapSquare and KLCC) but I wanna stay for good...
So...i rejected Nail Parlour's offer...

Then,I went to interview at Spa @Traders Hotel..and i got hired!! The offer was not bad..yet, I like the place..It was just one floor up from SkyBar @ Traders Hotel...
Aha...

ps.Blackie,i shared!! as i promised!! haha XD

6 comments:

bLacKie said...

Okay..FinaLLy get to know wat happened to u nwadays...

Traders hotel...Good...very near my office can come out lunch if im late to lunch~~

but be careful of those place..cz as i know, all hotel who had SPA is act got 'chicken'...get wat i mean!?

so be careful for those GUY la~~

Pearlene Rosanne said...

But i guess that kind of things wont happen in Traders Hotel gua..

and Traders Hotel included lunch for me de..so i guess i cant go out like wat i do now!!

clover said...

then when u start to work at Traders Hotel?

Ginny Chow said...

Traders Hotel.... Oh, good ler... Have a stable job 1st lor, then onli be boss... :P

NiCoLe said...

not bad!can change environment wif stil remain on same job!

GOOD LUCK!

sure u get alot of new customers coming to u~

Pearlene Rosanne said...

Clover :Mmm..i have to training for 5 days..and it will start 4th Jan..

Ginny :thx..

Nicole : actually i intend to go back KLCC area de..cos basically my customers were all there!! but i dun think they can come to me after i work in Traders.. =(

Post a Comment